- This event has passed.
Sat, 25 Jun : Stroke Survivor Support Group by SPD (On-site)
June 25, 2022 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The new season of Stroke Survivor Support Group (3SG) in collaboration with SPD is here!
It will happen on Saturdays, 28 May, 25 June and 30 July from 10am to 12pm physically at SNSA.
This support group seeks to cover a range of essential topics such as life changes due to stroke, learning effective coping strategies and discovering one’s strengths.
In addition, this support group seeks to provide a safe haven for stroke survivors to share more about themselves while getting to know & learn from each other.
Note for participants:
- Participants must attend all sessions.
- Maximum of 15 participants to attend onsite at SNSA office. First come first serve basis via registration. Successful participants will be notified.
- Fully vaccinated participants only.
- All participants must be masked up throughout the programme.
- Eating and drinking is allowed but only when necessary.
Register now to avoid disappointment!
Register here: https://forms.gle/2aeZu7F8QB8V9R246